Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Let Us Talk About Shivambu (Urine Therapy) -- Item 1

Shivambu (Urine Therapy) is something most of us are not aware of

Let Me Talk About This Personal Naturally Built-In Cure For All Illnesses
by presenting some informative material on this very important topic 

In the following I present a very informative video 




I am presenting it here for my Family and Friends who are facing some serious health challenges -- I have in the past sent them some links on Shivambu but I have done this sheepishly considering our sensitivities about this matter and our wrong belief that urine is a waste product -- which it is not ... it is a spare (surplus) product made available to us for our spiritual, mental, moral, and relational health.  Now I want to document information and benefits of Shivambu by presenting through this blog articles, videos, practices, how-tos and so forth.

My hope is my Family and Friends will look at this information with an open mind and benefit by it.

Love

Yogi


No comments:

Post a Comment